I am having LASIK eye surgery tomorrow!! I am so excited that I will not have to rely on contacts anymore. I have had to wear glasses for the past week - which as most of you know, is a big thing for me. My hubby had never seen me in my glasses before and my glasses must be at least 10 years old. Today I had to go in for my pre-op testing during which they also had to dilate my eyes. I then got these oh so sweet "sunglasses" I had to wear outside under my glasses. I actually walked the streets of San Francisco like this...and had to hail a cab back to work. I was a little afraid a cab wouldn't even stop to pick me up...luckily there's bigger wierdo's walking around this city :) So, tonight is my last night in glasses...no tears shed here, good riddance!! See ya on the other side!
2 comments:
Awesome!!
Im glad you were able to get a cab with those things on, and get back to work ;)
You look great! I have seen way worse walking around the streets of SF. You actually look pretty normal :)
Post a Comment