Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tilden on a Sunday

What was going to be just a little hike in our beloved Tilden Park, turned into an all day excursion.
After the hike, we decided to head to the animal farm. Ella wasn't quite sure what to make of the animals...especially the big cow.
the sheep weren't much more comforting
the billy goats were slightly less scary
After the animal farm, off to the carousel we went!
We had hot dogs...
and soda (though luckily Ella couldn't figure out how to drink it)
but she did have her first taste of ice cream!
Mmmmmmm.....deeeeeeelicious!
We ended the day with a ride on the steam train
And the best part of all these fun adventures?
Just 5 mins from our house :)

2 comments:

sara v. said...

I love that onesie. I was super bummed when owen grew out of it.

Michelle said...

First taste of ice cream...I wish I remembered that ;)